Eidon's ionic liquid zinc is essential for the maintenance of immune system strength and glandular health. It can be rapidly depleted when the body is fighting an illness. Zinc is the tenth most abundant element in the human body. Zinc is found in all organs, tissues and cells, and is involved in the function and activation of many cellular enzymes. Enzymes are the unique cellular protein compounds that make the human body function properly.
Zinc promotes immune system health by activating the production of white blood cells. Zinc also activates the production of numerous hormones necessary for growth and development. Like enzymes, hormones are proteins essential to the body's health and function. These proteins are produced in specific organs in the body, passed into the bloodstream and carried to distant cells and organs to stimulate the functioning of that organ.
Supplementing with zinc in all stages of life helps to support a healthy endocrine system, including the pituitary, thyroid, parathyroids, adrenals, pineal, pancreas and reproductive glands.
Excessive exposure to heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium and lead), alcohol, tobacco, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides, deplete the body’s zinc stores. Zinc deficiencies may also result from excess stress.
Why supplementing with ionic liquid zinc is so important:
- Can help with combating occasional stress
- Can help with regulating appetite
- Can enhance the senses of taste and smell
- Helps to support healthy immune and endocrine systems
- Supports healthy skin and hair
- Helps to maintain prostate, liver, kidney, adrenal, reproductive and gastrointestinal health
- Can provide nutritional support for healthy individuals recovering from surgery
- Helps with eliminating body odor
It is always better to have a hair analysis done before dosing with high levels of zinc.